Right now everyone is asking us how the market is being affected by COVID-19 and if it is a good time to sell or whether buyers have pulled back. Since Saturday, we have put three of our current listings to contract. If you were considering selling in the next few weeks or months, we would recommend to do in now as we have active buyers looking to buy right away.
At Wright Place we will be looking to adapt and implement different ways in which we can show properties and meet with clients. We want to make the selling and buying process as seamless and as easy as possible for all involved.
As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, here at Wright Place, we are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe in the workplace while also minimising the disruptions of our day-to-day operations.
As a small business, it is important for us and our clients to stay open and continue operations for as long as we can in the face of this pandemic. Therefore, it is our utmost importance to protect the health and safety of our staff members and clients. With this in mind we please ask all clients to adhere to our company protocol when interacting with our office or attending any of our inspections:
- If you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days or had close contact with anyone who has, please self-isolate and do not attend any of our property inspections, invite agents into your home for property appraisals, or seek to make face-to-face contact with any of our staff members.
- If you are presenting flu or cold-like symptoms, including a fever please inform us immediately and cancel all impending inspections, appraisals, meetings or contact with our staff members.
- Please respect our staff practicing social distancing with ALL CLIENTS – this is including but not limited to – no handshaking, not kissing on the cheek, no high fives, no hugging.
If you think this may apply to you, to find out more about how we are combatting these restrictions or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us on 07 5373 8051 or email email@example.com
In addition, if you attend an inspection or open home with one of our staff, if you could also adhere to the following:
- Avoid touching all fixtures, fittings and furniture within the home and instead ask the on-site agent to demonstrate the functionality of any device.
- To minimise documentation handling, if you would like a copy of a brochure or the property contract, please ask the on-site agent. They will be able to email a copy directly to you.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5m and avoid any contact with others at the property.
- No handshaking
- If you have any flu like symptoms, please avoid coming into the open home.
- Please feel free to utilise the hand sanitiser provided when entering the property.
Thank-you for your cooperation.